Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Higher Power Connection
Spring Into Recovery Mini-Conference
Saturday, May 18, 2019
This year’s conference focuses on the higher power connection in CoDA recovery. Through speakers’ stories and breakout sessions you’ll hear how unique the Higher Power Connection is to each of us, the various ways of finding a higher power and the role spirituality plays, and how to integrate a higher power into your daily life. You’ll learn the benefits of putting your faith in a power greater than yourself, feeling connected to the greater world around you, finding meaning and purpose to your life and being more present and mindful.
- Donna B: What Is Codependence? Do I Need a Higher Power to Recover?
- Colleen B, Susan L: Getting Started, How Our Life Journey Influences Our Relationship with a Higher Power
- Kathy K: Overcoming Resistance
- Lori H: What If Your Higher Power Is Not Called God?
- Misty C: Daily Integration, The Spirit Is the Power That Knows Itself
- Speaker Vignettes: Stories of Recovery: How Our Higher Power Is Changing Our Lives
*Once your transaction is complete, you will see download links on the Order Received page as well as in an email notification.*
Copyright © 2019 by Hope in Recovery, Washington
All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.